Account Manager (Digital Marketing and Design)
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced tech-savvy individual to join our creative team at our Burnley office. We are a close-knit, young team, currently expanding to cater for a growing client base of businesses throughout the North West and beyond.
- An established professional with two years plus experience gained in a busy digital and creative environment (agency or in-house)
- Great with clients – developing relationships, responding to sales enquiries, supporting with existing account management
- A proven self-starter, getting involved with clients in a variety of sectors, applying disciplines across the digital marketing mix
- An ideas person – able to generate discussion, challenge thinking and identify viable sources of growth and revenue
- Knowledgeable/experienced in digital trends and varied disciplines (SEO, PPC, social media, email marketing, web content, tracking and analytics)
- Skills in writing, attention-to-detail, negotiation, communication and presentation
- Account management incorporating briefing design and development teams on projects
- Budget and deadline awareness/understanding
- Identifying new business opportunities and coordinating client wins/sales
- Dealing with client issues and concerns
- Overseeing creative aspects of digital content production to ensure client briefs are fulfilled in line with best practices
- Effective pitching of new concepts, ideas and opportunities to clients.
- Competitive salary, including commission opportunities based on sales/new business
- Free parking
- Perkbox employee reward scheme
- Collaborative and creative working environment
How to Apply
If you are interested in joining R52 and think you have the necessary skills, send your CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com telling us why you’ll be perfect for the role. All applications will be treated in confidence and with the utmost discretion.
Closing Date: Wednesday 14th June 2017.
Job Type: Full-time
Required Experience: Experience gained in a busy digital and creative environment; 2 years
Required Licence or Certification: Driving License