We’re on the hunt for a Graphic Designer to join our small, hard-working team at Root Fifty Two.
Job type: Full-time, 3-month rolling contract
Salary: Dependent on experience
A bit about us
Root Fifty Two are a full service creative agency based in Burnley, Lancashire, with a varied and ever-expanding list of clients spread throughout the northwest and beyond.
A bit about you
We’re a relatively small team of creatives producing big results for our clients, and we take a great deal of pride in what we do. We’re searching for a motivated, focussed individual who is proactive, hands-on and willing to get stuck into a wide variety of work.
The successful candidate will be one who is keen to work with like-minded, creative individuals to deliver successful projects to our client, whose specialisms range from construction and manufacturing to gastropubs and handcrafted gins.
This is a client-facing role in which no two-days are the same. As well as a high level of professionalism, good communication and organisational skills are key.
● Ability to follow a brief and to create artwork according to the client’s vision and needs
● Experience of creating original graphics that are fit for purpose on various software packages, including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
● A keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills
● Able to design artwork for both print and web, with a good understanding of the print process
● At least 2 years of experience in a similar role
● An enthusiastic and dedicated individual with a passion for the digital industry
● Someone who is commercially-minded and personable
● A team player who can fit in well with our small team and work productively with other designers and developers
● An honest, reliable and hard-working individual who is keen to learn new skills and constantly develop your knowledge of the web
● A creative, analytical mind and an entrepreneurial spirit, with a passion for marketing and business development
● MAC literate
● Knowledge of Microsoft packages, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
● A familiarity with WordPress sites
● A familiarity with web build/design and digital design
What you’ll get in return
● A competitive salary
● Flexible working
● Free onsite parking and gym
● A modern, inviting workspace and friendly working environment
Think you’re the one for us?
Are you looking to work with a team of like-minded creatives who really value fellow team members? If we’ve sparked your interest or tickled your fancy and you think you’d be the perfect fit for us, we’d love to hear from you! Send across your CV and covering letter, along with a link to your portfolio or some examples of your work, to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re offering an immediate start to the right applicant.