Are you passionate about building brands through successful social media strategy?
We currently have space for an experienced Social Media and Content Creator to come on board!
Job type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: To be discussed at interview
What we do
Established in 2008, Root Fifty Two are a full-service creative agency based in Burnley, Lancashire, with a varied and ever-expanding list of clients based throughout the Northwest and beyond.
What you’ll do
We’re a relatively small team of creatives producing big results for our clients, and we take a great deal of pride in what we do. We’re on the hunt for a motivated individual who is proactive, hands-on and willing to get stuck into a wide variety of work.
The successful candidate will be one who is keen to work with like-minded, creative individuals to deliver successful projects to our clients, whose specialisms range from construction and manufacturing to gastropubs and handcrafted gin.
This is a client-facing role in which no two days are the same. As well as a high level of professionalism, good communication and organisational skills are key.
On a daily basis, you will be tasked with creating stand-out content that addresses and engages with the key demographic(s) of our clients and posting this on various social channels.
- Plenty of experience using all major social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest
- Experience with drafting content plans and scheduling in social media posts using software such as TweetDeck, Facebook Publishing Tools or Later
- The ability to successfully plan and execute social media campaigns in order to engage with our clients’ audiences and continue to grow their social media communities
- Experience with measuring the success of your social media campaigns and learning from the results in order to increase the impact of any future social media activity
- Strong ability to work to tight deadlines and manage your own schedule
- Must have confidence in your ability to take a project from conception to completion
- Excellent writing skills and a keen eye for the finer details, with the ability to produce content for print and web projects when required
- Creativity and the ability to draft social media marketing plans which are both on-brand and appeal to the client’s vision
- Mac literate
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar creative, client-facing role
Who you are
- An enthusiastic and dedicated individual with a passion for the digital industry
- Someone who is commercially-minded and personable
- Someone who likes to stay in the loop with current social media trends, including staying up-to-date with any emerging social media platforms
- A team player who can fit in well with our small team and work productively with other developers and designers
- An honest, reliable and hard-working individual who is keen to learn new skills and constantly develop your knowledge of the web
- A creative, analytical mind and an entrepreneurial spirit, with a passion for marketing and business development
- Free onsite parking and gym
- Pension scheme contributions
- A modern, inviting workspace and friendly working environment
Think you’re the one for us?
If we’ve sparked your interest and you think you’d be the perfect fit for us, we’d love to hear from you! Send across your CV and covering letter, along with a link to your portfolio or some examples of your work, to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 20th January 2020. We’re offering an immediate start to the right applicant.