We are on the lookout for a front and back end website developer to slot perfectly into our team at Root Fifty Two.
Root Fifty Two are a full service creative agency based in Burnley, Lancashire with a growing client base of businesses throughout the northwest and beyond.
You will work alongside like-minded individuals to deliver successful projects to our wide range of clients.
You will have at least 3 years commercial experience working in a fast-paced creative environment and will be an outgoing, enthusiastic and dedicated individual.
Staff who succeed at Root Fifty Two tend to bring strong listening and communication skills, and a good level of organisation, professionalism and accountability to their role.
- Excellent knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, jQuery and PHP for WordPress
- Excellent skills in Photoshop and Illustrator – SEO and Analytics knowledge
- Must be Mac literate
- Excellent mathematical and literacy skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines – able to take a project from concept to completion
- The ability to use your own initiative and time management skills
- Skills in writing, attention-to-detail, negotiation and presentation
- Comfortable in taking informal client briefs
- Have the sufficient experience to question briefs, review client requirements and challenge / recommend alternatives
- Experience of using Magento
- Email marketing
- cPanel server management
- App development
You Must Be
- Enthusiastic and dedicated with a passion for the digital industry
- Commercially minded
- Able to fit in with a small team and work well with other developers and designers
- An honest, reliable and hardworking individual
- Wanting to learn and constantly improve your web related skills
- Willing to get involved with R52 social activity (blog and social) and our own marketing
- Competitive salary
- Free onsite parking
What to do now
If you are interested in joining R52 and think you have the necessary skills, send your CV, along with a covering letter and a link to your portfolio or examples of work, to email@example.com. All applications will be treated in confidence and with the utmost discretion. Immediate start for the right applicant.
Job type: Full-time
Required experience: Website Development – 3 years